Gateways into Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateways into Time

Spheres of light have started appearing in the modern age, giving proof that the past and future do exist

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Platinum

Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:08 pm

Ru just giggled, following the creature every step of the way.

"Oh no. RU! STOP! DON'T GO ANY FURTHER, MATE!" Tiberius exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:13 pm

Parker and her followers had broken into a run, attemping to intercept the small boy, but they were too far away when the small creature ran into the bright light.
Back to top Go down
http://doorsoftime.friendhood.net
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:14 pm

Ru just followed, disappearing with it.

"Oh god, Parker! You got to do something!" exclaimed Tiberius, grabbing Parker's arm.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Parker felt Tiberius's hand brush her arm as it tried to grab it, but she was srpinting best she could towards the anomoly and didn't waste time, energy or speed to reply that she was doing something. Only, it was too late and she stopped right in front of the anomoly just in time to stop Manda going in after Ru
Back to top Go down
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:27 pm

"We don't know what's in there, Professor!" exclaimed Tiberius.

Ru had found friends!
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:31 pm

The little creatures had crowded around him, chattering and nudging him, acting a little like a puppy would, lifting it's forelegs up in a jump and such

"I don't care!! Let me go!! My son's gone through!! Let me go!!" Manda shouted, tears streaming down his face.

"Ti, can you hold MAnda back and calm him down please," PArker looked over to Tiberius, currently holding Manda back.
Back to top Go down
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:34 pm

Tiberius froze up. "Me?" he stepped forwards and cautiously took hold of Manda. "UH...Professor...you need to calm down..."

Ru giggled, hugging one.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:53 pm

"I want my son!! He's only four!!" Manda cried, trying to pull away towards the anomoly.

Parker had let go to let tiberius contorl him, and was sorting out security, spreading her team out.
Back to top Go down
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:00 pm

"I know and we have to wait for clearance before anyone goes in, Professor!" Tiberius exclaimed.

Rupert began to think something was up.

Meanwhile on the other side of the anomaly Ru spotted another one.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:07 pm

"I'm the one in charge of this team!! And I say let me go!! F*ck protocol!" although his shouting, fighting words, Manda's shoulders had slumped and he had stopped struggling, just staring emptily at the anomoly, tears running in rivers.
Back to top Go down
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:10 pm

"Look, Professor, he's...he's going to be okay, I know it!" smiled Tiberius.

Rupert spoke to another parent, leaving them in charge before going in pursuit.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:17 pm

"How do you know that? Rupert was gone for years!" Manda loked to him. "It's most probably so dangerous there...anything could happen..."

Parker got a report back that most the park was evacuated
Back to top Go down
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:18 pm

"Cause Ru is clever! That's how I know!"

Rupert started to make his way over, having brought the hamper of food and Immy.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:26 pm

Manda kept staring at the anomoly. "DOesn't mean he'll be safe if there's a dabre tooth or a raptor through there..."

Immy was running along beside him best she could.

A blacak car drove through the park, pulling up near the anomoly site, Kingston stepping out. "You've found the anomoly, great. So what's all this fuss about?"
Back to top Go down
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:30 pm

"Ru's in there, sir!" Tiberius called out, worry on his face. "Professor, he's good at hide and seek. He'll hide."

Rupert held her hand tightly before stopping and picking her up. "Hold on..." he broke into a run. He knew something was wrong.

A handsome young adult appeared before Ru.

"Hey, you're Ru, aren't you?" smiled the male.

"Yes, I am...who are you?" frowned Ru, hugging the Diictodon.

"I'm a family friend..."
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Immy held onto her dadddy

Manda just watched the anomoly fearfully.

"Oh brilliant, just what we need," Nr kingston said sarcasticaly. "You better send in a team and get him out."
Back to top Go down
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:41 pm

"You have to plan it!" Tiberius exclaimed.

"So...you're going that way?" Ru asked.

"Yeah...you come through in a moment or two, okay?" grinned the handsome male.

"Yes..."

Rupert came round the corner with Immy. "What's happened? Where's my son?!"
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:46 pm

"YOu're the filed crew, not me," Was kingston's reply.

"I'll do it, sir," Parker cut in, then going to gather a few men to talk to.

"RUpert!" Manda looked to his husband and suddnely broke free from Tiberius, running to him and hugging him and Immy together, crying. "H-he...he's...gone through..."
Back to top Go down
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Tiberius glared at Kingston. "There's a little boy in there that thinks the world of you and you're just standing there!"

The young adult male smiled. "Alright, I'll see you in a few." he smiled before stepping through the anomaly.

"Sweetheart, shh...it's okay...he'll be fine..." Rupert whispered, but he was panicking.

Through the bright light appeared a handsome young male with strawberry blonde hair, dyed dark and thick bushy dark eyebrows too ( also dyed). He wore a grey scoop neck very light t-shirt with a darker grey knit waterfall cardigan and a leather jacket, skinny black jeans and big black boots (not shiny) and around his neck was a double chained black necklace with a cross on the longer chain. He stood confidently. "Well...this is quite the reception."
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:56 pm

"I think you'll fing there's not much I can do right now. Except tell you to get a move on," Mr Kingston replied, his stance not once wavering.

"How?! He's four!" Manda pressed into him, crying, clinging to him. He turned at the voice however, staring at the figure while still holding onto his husband.

"Oh brilliant. More trouble," Kingsotn rolled his eyes, stepping forwards towards the anomoly/ "And who may you be?"
Back to top Go down
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:02 pm

Tiberius stood, jaw dropping.

The young male laughed brightly. "well, Hello there handsome," he stepped close to Kingston. "Don't recognise me?" he smirked, looking over to Manda and Rupert. "Hey, mum, dad..." he flashed them a grin. "And Immy."

Rupert stood in shock.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:07 pm

"Ru?" Manda slowly let go of Rupert, slowly moving forwards towards the newcomer. Reaching him his fingers lightly trailed over the scar on his forehead before he hugged the man. "Ru-Ru..."

Kingston had stepped back to give the two of them more room. Lookin the man over, he had no doubt that this was Ru, a rather handsome one.

Immy looked confused and up to her dad. "That not Ru...he's too old..." she said quietly up to him.
Back to top Go down
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Rupert was shaking his head. "I...I'm not sure..."

"Mum!" Ru grinned, hugging his mum tightly. "You look great!" he kissed his mum's cheek. "You miss me?" he teased, knowing full well what was happening. He looked over to Kingston and smiled to him softly.

"Uh, Professor...that's not Ru..." Tiberius called out.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:12 am

"I think I know my own son, thank you!" Manda replied, still holding Ru close to him. He smiled at the kiss and question, just holding him. "What ahppened?"

"Will someone please explain what the hell is going on and why Rupert's had a growth spurt!" Kingston looked around at the stunned looking team before looking back to Ru, eyes silently asking him.

"Ru-Ru's not a grown up..." Immy was staring at Ru
Back to top Go down
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:19 am

"No, he's not..." Rupert was suspicious.

"I can help you with that, King," smiled Ru, letting his mother hold him. "I came back in time...and it's a personal reason..." he gave Kingston what he hoped was a meaningful smile.

"So you haven't transformed, because that would be close to impossible..." Tiberius exclaimed.

"No, Ti, you're right, it is close to impossible...my younger self is...ah!" Big Ru let out a laugh as he felt a small little boy latch onto him, followed by a very happy little diictodon.

"Other big light close..." he told Big Ru, wondering why his mother was hugging the male to tightly.

"Ah. So, I guess I'm stuck here then!" Ru let out a massive toothy white grin, eyes fixed on Kingston.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs   Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Dinosaurs Fake Dinosaurs
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateways into Time :: Out of the City :: Dinosaurland-
Jump to: