Gateways into Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateways into Time

Spheres of light have started appearing in the modern age, giving proof that the past and future do exist

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My first night in the wrong time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Platinum

My first night in the wrong time Empty
PostSubject: My first night in the wrong time   My first night in the wrong time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Ru sighed softly as he slipped into the soft cotton t-shirt he'd been bought to sleep in. He wriggled in the expanse of fabric, as it hung oddly off his light, skinny frame. He was worried about sleeping topless in case King saw his scars on his back and chest. He slipped his feet up and under the covers on the sofa where he'd been left to sleep by King. He pulled the covers over his lap and reached for his wallet, pulling out of it a picture, a family picture taken a few years previous...or rather quite a few in the future. It was a picture of when Rupert was about seventeen, and he had his arm around his dad, his sister in front of them and his other arm around his mum. He sighed, propping it up on the coffee table. He slowly lay down, holding the covers over him, shaking slightly before trying to close his eyes and sleep. Instead he let out a long, unexpected sob and a few tears.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My first night in the wrong time   My first night in the wrong time Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:01 pm

King was in his master bedroom down the hall, sitting in bed with the bedside lamp on and a file on his lap. A pen was in his hand which was occasionaly used to mark parts on pages as he read each clause through closel, making amends to the important document. It had been normal day in the case that catastrophe had nearly occured, and even a good day in the face that that even had cicled only around one family ad not the world, howeer it was not normal in the case of the fact that his penthouse was now also living quarters for his emplyees son from the not too distant future. He gave a sigh, rubbing at his eyes. A long day which was still not over for him. He'd be lucky if he got even three hours sleep that night.
Back to top Go down
http://doorsoftime.friendhood.net
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: My first night in the wrong time   My first night in the wrong time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Ru sat up, unable to lay down, looking around for a tissue to stem his tears. He hadn't brushed his teeth either and it was bothering him a lot. He stood up and began pacing, trying to walk the tears out of him. It wasn't working. Plus! He needed to brush his teeth! He groaned, walking to the kitchen to find some baking soda so he could somewhat clean his teeth, regretting that he'd not asked for a toothbrush when they'd gone out shopping. How stupid could one person be?
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My first night in the wrong time   My first night in the wrong time Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:37 pm

King glaced to the wall when he heard a noise of movement. So caught up in his work he had had toremind himself about the young man in his charge. He sighed almost non-audioably and tried to concentrate once again on his work. It was pointless. He could still hear movement, up and down, up and down, and then the movement of his employees' son into the kitchen. The buissness man was used to dead silence this late at night, not the quiet noise of another, and although it was quiet, it wasn't silent enough.

With another sigh King moved the bedcovers to the side, after placing his folder and pen on the bedside table, and then stood, resigning himself to the job of checking that his charge was alright. Wrapping his smart midnight blue dressing gown around himself King headed out of the master bedroom and towards the kitchen, his slippers quiet on the floor.

"Everything alright in here?"
Back to top Go down
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: My first night in the wrong time   My first night in the wrong time Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:38 pm

Ru jumped at the sound, before relaxing slightly, flour in one hand and sugar in the other. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you..." Ru quietly put the cooking ingredients down "I needed to clean my teeth...I was looking for bicarbonate of soda...I...don't have a toothbrush..." He tiptoed up again to put the ingredients away, top lifting to reveal his smooth flat stomach and his low-slung bottoms, hips jutting out and a little trail of dark hair visible.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My first night in the wrong time   My first night in the wrong time Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:00 pm

"LUckily I was still awake, so not too much damage," King replied as he stood in the doorway, watching him. "I guess we should have bought you one earlier." His eyes roamed over Ru's body slightly, taking in his revealed skin and where it led to. Not wanting those thoughts, he quickly pulled his thoughts back to the conversation. "I have a spare one in the bathroom you can have."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first night in the wrong time   My first night in the wrong time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first night in the wrong time
Page 1 of 1